Corporate Job Openings
Position: Executive Director
Reports to: Board of Directors
Salary Range: $55,000-$60,000
Night Lights Vision – expressing God’s love and value for children with special needs across the globe.
Night Lights Mission – providing respite care programs that create safe and accepting environments for children with special needs and their siblings.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for implementing vision and mission of NL
- Manage corporate staff and site volunteer leadership teams
- Secure financial donations and lead fundraising campaigns for full NL funding
- Promote NL at speaking events, and implement promotional material in various media
- Develop, implement, and manage operational systems including volunteer processes, policies, manuals, and insurance compliance
- Implement and oversee training of volunteers in current and new sites
- Establish relationships with current host churches and potential new locations
- Prepare and present financial reports, strategy and milestones and any key business updates to board and stakeholder
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years related experience or training
- Experience with special needs population required
Competencies needed for success:
Leadership: demonstrate passion for the Night Lights mission and inspire highly motivated staff and volunteer teams.
Strategic: demonstrate skill in casting vision and setting growth goals
Development: demonstrate ability to use community involvement and networking to successfully fundraise.
Execution: demonstrate ability to use appropriate time management to manage operations.
Night Lights is in its 11th year of providing a service that fills a gap left by government programs. It allows parents to get a break to care for themselves and refuel enabling them to provide better care to the children that depend on them.
Our benefits include:
Opportunity to do meaningful work for the special needs and greater local community
Remote work/flexible hours
To apply: please email your resume and cover sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org
Night Lights Core Values
Night Lights is a Christian – based organization. Families and volunteers of all backgrounds are welcome to participate in Night Lights and are valued.
- Acceptance – Every person is created in the image of God and we value the opportunity for everyone to experience God’s love in and atmosphere of acceptance.
- Respect – We respect the uniqueness of all individuals and believe that each person has intrinsic worth.
- Compassion for others – We have a deep compassion to care for and support the families and volunteers who participate in Night Lights.
- Integrity – We value the integrity of Night Lights as an organization and all its participants.
- Awareness – We are committed to raise awareness in the community about the need for respite care for families of children with special needs.
Site Leadership Positions - volunteer
Currently no openings
Nurse Job Openings
Currently no openings
Board of Directors Positions
Did you know we have a dedicated board that helps make decisions for our organization to be sure we are doing the best we can for both our volunteers and our families?
If you are interested in a position on our Board of Directors, please email email@example.com with a brief overview of why you feel you would be suited to serve on our board. Serious inquiries only please.