Night Lights Mission
Night Lights Vision
Night Lights Core Values
Night Lights creates safe and accepting environments by providing respite care for children with special needs and their siblings.
Night Lights is an organization that expresses God’s love and value for children with special needs across the globe.
- Acceptance – Every person is created in the image of God and we value the opportunity for everyone to experience God’s love in an atmosphere of acceptance.
- Respect – We respect the uniqueness of all individuals and believe that each person has intrinsic worth.
- Compassion for others – We have a deep compassion to care for and support the families and volunteers who participate in Night Lights.
- Integrity – We value the integrity of Night Lights as an organization, and all its participants.
- Awareness – We are committed to raising awareness in the community about the need for respite care for families of children with special needs.