Night Lights creates safe and accepting environments by providing respite care for children with special needs and their neuro-typical siblings.
Night Lights is an organization that expresses God’s love and value for children with special needs across the globe.
- Acceptance – Every person is created in the image of God and we value the opportunity for everyone to experience God’s love in an atmosphere of acceptance.
- Respect – We respect the uniqueness of all individuals and believe that each person has intrinsic worth.
- Compassion for others – We have a deep compassion to care for and support the families and volunteers who participate in Night Lights.
- Integrity – We value the integrity of Night Lights as an organization, and all its participants.
- Awareness – We are committed to raising awareness in the community about the need for respite care for families of children with special needs.